href
Filed Under:  News

Ks chitra daughter died Photos,News,Pictures

14th April 2011   ·   46 Comments

Singer K S Chitra’s 8 year old daughter Nandana died in an unfortunate accident at their villa at Emirates Hills,Dubai today morning (14/4/2011).the girl drowned in a swimming pool at their villa and found dead in pool.

According to reports,Chithra had gone to Dubai along with her family to join in A.R. Rahman’s show, to be held in Sharjah Cricket stadium on April 14.The playback singer was staying at the residence of Dileep Rahulan,leading Indian businessman.when Chitra was preparing to leave for the rehearsals from Dileep Rahulan’s villa,they saw the front door of the villa open and Nandana missing.As they searched outside,they found Nanadana in the pool. Suddenly they rushed to Jebel Ali Cedar hospital, but girl was already dead.

Dubai Police has inspected the accident area.The body has been moved from Jebel Ali Cedar Hospital to Embalming Unit Sonapur for possible repatriation to Chennai on Thursday night itself.

But the AR Rahman show happened as per schedule.

Click Here To Enter KS Chitra’s daughter’s funeral Photos

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 6.9/10 (64 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: +10 (from 12 votes)

By

Readers Comments (46)

1. pavithra says:

hi mam, i am pavithra . bangalore. i am your big fan to you. i love you so much. dont worry mam. i am always your child.you are great singer in india, thats god gift for you. pls mail me madam. i love yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou.

2. Vamsi says:

Namaste madam nenu meeku pedda fan mi voice chala baguntundi madam

3. srikanth says:

Hi chiche am 4rm gyd..i lov ur voic plz mail me chechi.nd god bles u……lov u sooooooomch

4. nani says:

you are great singer in India dnt wry madam God gives many children to u

5. sharon says:

Chithra aunty,I am a chid Sharon….
    When I saw this news,it was a very shocked news for me..
    Its OKAY…..Now forget about that…
    This was happened so many days ago.So I am telling you be very happpppy………..

6. V.Abhilash says:

chechi i am ur great fan .dont worry about ur child.i will pray to god .i was very sad on hearing this news.i like to see u once in my lifetime.

7. bharathi says:

Namaste…..!madam i”m a big fan of you.you are very special in this world mam,and we are very lucky……..because you are greate singer in this country.

8. VASAVI says:

madam iam great fan of u.u became a singer in ur 9th class iam ur fan from my 9th year.i wish to met u even 1 time in my life span

9. incy sajeev says:

hai… chithra chechi…. eaniku orupadu ishtanu chechine ithuvare onnu neril kannadatilla valiya agrahamundu pato….?

10. nirmal says:

hai mam i am very big fan of you

11. sreeja says:

dear chechi

Chechikku nangalae onnu sahayikkamo najan orupaduperodu enne sahayikkan apeshichu enne ellaperum kyyozhinju manasikamayum saririkamaum orupadu vishamam najan anubhavikunnu entae hus enikkum entae makkalkkum santhosha mullaoru givitham tharilla makkalekaruthi kadumkayyonnum cheyyanum thonnunnilla enikku randu mon anu ullathu hus kudichukonduvannu ennum bhayankara bahalamanu kazhinja onam nagalae santhosha thode ahoshikkan sammathichilla ee onam enkilum santhoshathodae nadannenkil mathiyayirunnu ee aniyathikkum makkalkumm enthenkilum oru sahayam chechi tharumo .my co.no.8943940431 please checi

12. KK.SathisKumar says:

Hi AmmA I’m you’r big big gig Fan..
    Naa Vazhnthathey ungaloda songs kettu thaan ,Ungaloda songs oonnu kuda na kaykama iruntathu illa .. neinga media la TV la yathula vanthalum padanalum naa miss panna ma papan… ungala vazhtha yannaku age illa but neinga innum periya world record panna kadavul ta vendikeran ..
    unga kids(child) illa nu feel pannathinga nanum unga child ta romba miss pantran kadavuluku karunaiya illa makkala paattala santhosa paduthura ungaluku ippadi feelinga ga kuduthutar… don’t worry amma i’m always you’r child ma yanna unnga pulla yathuku vingala appadi yathukitta athu yannoda punniyam… innum ungala pathi innum neraya sollanum nu thonuthu but still not write ma …
    please continue your singing amma ..

I love you so much AMMA …

13. jasmine says:

chitra mam iam ur big fan. i like ur voice. i like ur smile.

14. Ravinder says:

Dear madam,
    I like your voice and songs.
    Your great singer.
    I am always your fan.,
    God bless you madam.

15. chitra chechi i am a very gr8t fan oof urs.
    i am jus in 9.my mom loves u alot.she wants too speak wit u.our number s 9790822487.
    plsssssssssss cal my mom.

16. chitra chechi i am a very gr8t fan oof urs.
    i am jus in 9.my mom loves u alot.she wants too speak wit u.

17. bharathi says:

My dear mom …….. I pray you and your family
    one day m sure i ll meet you its my ambishion

18. BHARATHI says:

Hi ma,i am one of the biggest fan of u ma.i real feel sorry for nandhana.Don’t be sad.i never forget to super singer.
    From the bottom of my heart i am saying ma i
    have kept u in MY MOTHER POSITION……,pls sing and make all of us HAPPY…,

19. VarshiniSagaran says:

So sad.I felt very sad to see her photo

20. Vasavi says:

Chitra Madam,
    I feel really sorry for your baby girl nandana. But be strong! I watch you and Super Singer 3 and am a BIG fan of your music!! As my mom Jayanthi said, please do a performance to raise money for the Children’s Miracle here in the US! :)

21. Jayanthi says:

Hello Chitra Madam, I am a good fan of yours, i just saw about that very sad news, no parents should go thru what you both went through. God will give you strength, such a cute baby Nandana is. Here in US we do marathon for Childrens Miracle Network, where they raise money and it goes to research for children with birth defects. My humble request is that you come and give performance in honor of your baby girl Nandana and raise money this most important research and from that many of them will benefit out of that. Thank you. God bless your heart.
    Jayanthi.

22. Amna says:

I will praing for you so dont crying and keep smiling :) and i like your voice p:-x

23. G.Vijayabhaskar says:

Excellent Singer in the World.

please come to your role.

God will with you.

24. Ashvathy says:

Chitra maa, i knw its z a irreplaceable loss.. nandana has gone nower, she z all in yor memories, heart, in al places yu see, in yor voice and soul… we pray to the Almighty to bestow courage to yor family members to bear the irreplaceable loss.

25. sofiya says:

i feel very sad for chitrama ,i pray for the departed soul .

26. Aswathy says:

cheechi njan oru engineering student annu.anniku cheechiyude songs othiri ishtamanu .cheechi vava ella annu karuthi vishamikkaruth plz cheechikkum familikkum ente alla prayum kude kannum.god bless u

27. ajay kumar C B says:

Dnt worry Chitra Akka…..

28. Bharathi says:

Dear mom, iam praying the god to keep everyday smiling for you………

29. prince f.s in tvm nedumangadue chullimanoor attukal says:

Dear madam i like ur voice god bless u alwys

30. prince f.s says:

Dear chechi nt feeling wel god bless u always your family music amma amma amma …. In kerala

31. hi.chitra amam i feel so sorry for you and your husband looking at your family photos you”ll look so happy reading about you”ll made my heart cry to think of life how happy god made you and your husband the day he give you”ll this beautiful gift and took it back to the place were she belong i no it is not good for you”ll but god knows what is best iwill put you”ll in my prayer every day may lord shiva grant you all your wishes lots of love maliga reddy south africa

32. suma says:

u be happy and dnt worry and come out from sad and eat well dnt think abt ur daughter ur voice is sooo sweet in ur heart,in ur voice ur daughter is there so keep smiling

33. suma says:

u dnt worry chithra god is there …… come out from that sad

34. papai says:

madam…i like u very much…ur voice is awesome….i love ur voice….iam praying the god to keep nandanas soul rest in peace….

35. raja says:

chitra aunty i am raja you dontworry.

36. Rajajee says:

Dear Chitra madam,
    i am an ardent fan of your music talent and voice.
    I have been searching for this song, ” maththaa poovu oru pennaa aagaathaa ” which was delivered by your extremely soothing voice in Michel madana kamarajan.
    Even after years of serch, I am still on the lookout by visiting so many music shops. Could u kindly send me the detail where this song would be available or you could send me from your soft copy library to my email id rajajees@yahoo.com

Peace Be With you madam.

Rajajee

37. hanna says:

chithra chechi dnt feel bad…God always with you…u pls cme back the world f music..

38. Rahul says:

Chitra chechi, please come back to the world of music. We share ur sorrow. She is God’s child, thats why he took her back.
    Getting engaged in music would help u to come back to normal.

39. No Body can replace to your daughters” place, that is the reality…please come out of the pain and do activities you like so that you can come out of it…May God bless you and your husband.I am also praying for you . Teach small children songs so you will get many daughters and sons, so that You can become mother of so many children.
    Nisha Madhu (house wife and Music student), Navi Mumbai.

40. priya says:

Amma don,t worry u please try to come out of that pain, we want u back ma, I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH….

41. ashani rauff says:

chitra amma naan ungal magazhaai irukiren..u r the best women 2 this world,,and i like u so much

42. paaru says:

Chithra chechi, nothing is permanent in this world..not even our sorrows.. I am sure that music will heel your sorrows soon.. because its having such heeling power… We all love you… You please come to us soon.. We love you… My prayers always with you…

43. sreelakshmi p says:

chitra chechi pls come back for singing music is the best therapy in the world you can chechi plz plz

44. naseem says:

very very sad plz mam come out from that ….. plz plz…

45. Remsa says:

so sad news i feel sorry for chitra chechi may nandanas soul rest in peace

Get Email Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Photos

one by two malayalam movie pics 47-003 One By Two Malayalam Movie
One By Two Malayalam Movie Director : Arun Kumar Aravind Producer : Rakesh Written : Jeyamohan Music : ...
pattam pole malayalam moviedulquar salman  stills 20-004 Pattam Pole Malayalam Movie
Pattam Pole Malayalam Movie Directed by: Azhagappan Produced by: Karunakaran Written by: Girish Kumar Starring: Dulquer Salmaan,Malavika Mohanan,Anoop ...
village guys malayalam movie photos 96-002 Village Guys Malayalam Movie
Village Guys Malayalam Movie Director: Shan Producer: Prakash, Shahul, Basheer Production Co: P B S Productions Music Director: ...
green apple malayalam movie posters 58-001 Green Apple Malayalam Movie
Green Apple Malayalam Movie Cast:Tini Tom,Kaniha Director:Haridas Music Director: Ouseppachan Lyrics: Prakash Marar Screenplay: K P Sunil Click Here To ...
mohanlal at mg radhakrishnan award 2013 photos 60-005 MG Radhakrishnan Award 2013
The MG Radhakrishnan Award for 2013 Held at Trivandrum.ONV Kurup Received Award From Mohanlal Click ...

Find Us On Facebook